The Log Jam Family

The Log Jam Family

Friday, March 9, 2012

It's almost Easter!

So the other day I went to the craft store and bought wayyy too much! What I really went to buy were plastic easter eggs to a new wreath idea that I saw on Pinterest. The wreath was on a blog http://thesweetsurvival.blogspot.com/2011/03/yarn-egg-wreath.html. Here is what the blogger's wreath looked like.


After a while, wrapping the eggs with yarn was a bit tedious, so I decided to tweak the idea to something a mommy with three sick kiddos could do in an evening. Here is what came of that!

I am actually quite proud of my new creation. I think it is very "Easter-y". :-) It was actually very fun to do and kept my hands busy while I watched Whose Line Is It Anyway (UK show) on youtube. Now I need to get back to St. Patrick's Day crafts with Miss Tornado!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I keep wanting to do a yarn wreath for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! In fact I think it looks better than the example! You are quite crafty.

    ReplyDelete