Recently I started taking iron supplements again and WHAM! my energy is back! Suddenly I have a nesting urge! I've taken two days in my own bedroom organizing everything. I have a huge box of Goodwill stuff and that is just our room! I have two bedrooms (the kids), DH's office, the living room and the dining room. This is going to take a while, but I'm excited. Four moves in four years means a lot of crap that I've just stuffed in closets. Now it is time to clear it all out so the next move is easier.
The hardest part of streamlining stuff is not cleaning out my clothes, or DH's clothes, it is streamlining the kid's clothes. I have such fond memories of them in those clothes, but I have too darn much! I just went through Baby Bird's clothes and I remember dressing Miss Tornado in them. So many people have showered clothes on us for both girls' births and now I have to cut through the mounds of clothes because there is no way one baby girl can wear all those clothes and I'm out of storage solutions. Now I have all three kids' current clothes in one dresser (one drawer per child) and now I have to sort through all the clothes in storage because there is just too darn much.
I'm so excited about this organizing! It will make things so much easier to keep up! Now I can order DH's anniversary gift and have a good place to put it! And I also have discovered I need new bookshelves. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment