My sewing machine has been calling my name for a while and I have been putting it off for a long time; opting to wait for a night my housework and homework are caught up. Well, I finally did it! I ignored the dishes in the sink and the chapter on Scientific Naturalism that I had to read! hehe
Here are my "raw materials". I had the fabric from an outfit my mom wanted me to make for Miss Tornado but I never got around to.
I cut the onesi into two pieces.
I then sewed the skirt together and then sewed the skirt to the top part of the onesie.
I then sewed the bottom part of the onesie to the top part and the skirt.
I added some brick brack to the shirt just because I wanted to. :-)
Here is Miss Baby Bird in her new onesie dress! I plan to make a matching t-shirt dress for Miss Tornado to wear as well with the left over fabric. :-)
Cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI really like it!
ReplyDelete