The Log Jam Family

The Log Jam Family

Friday, April 20, 2012

Hair (and other stuff)!

Last night I finally got to Skype with DH for the first time in almost a week. I hadn't even gotten an email from him. He now has internet access, which I am really thankful for! Another thing that happened last night was a certain package! We got the books that DH read on dvd for the kids from the USO! The United Through Reading program is so wonderful! Miss Tornado sat with the book he read and kept up with the pages. Her attitude has improve exponentially since we got the DVDs. Even Man-Puppy was trying to hug the TV.

Today our babysitter came over and I went to the salon and got my hair done. The kids love the babysitter, she is like a grandma to them. She doesn't have grandchildren yet although she has two kids my age. I think one of the reasons she watches children is to get the "grandma time" in. Even Man-Puppy likes her! And that's saying something!

At the salon they washed, blow dried, flat ironed, and trimmed my hair. It felt great to do that! Here are some pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment