The Log Jam Family

The Log Jam Family

Thursday, April 5, 2012

What's up with us?

So I have't blogged in a few days, so I thought I would post a general "how we are doing" blogpost complete with pictures!

Man-Puppy wearing Miss Tornado's Palm Sunday crown and holding her palm branch. She actually shared with him on her own!
 Miss Tornado was so proud of her Palm Sunday stuff
 Miss Tornado ready for Cubbies!
 This is "Bessy", my new personal lamintor I am using for Miss Tornado's preschool stuff! This is my laminator, there are many like it, but this is mine... roflol
 Sam coloring the letter A while his sissy was doing her preschool stuff
 Miss Tornado doing her tracing work
 She loves to trace!
 Miss Tornado was taking random pictures with my camera. :-)
 Miss Tornado wore herself out at the bounce house at the mall the other day.

1 comment: