The Log Jam Family

The Log Jam Family

Monday, April 30, 2012

My birthday week!

It's official! I am no longer in my "early twenties". lol I feel 35, but oh well. :-) I turned 24 this year! I wish DH could have been there, but he did a wonderful job with my birthday gift! He got me a sodastream! Now I can make my own soda and fizzy drinks at home! How cool is that?! He also sent some gorgeous flowers and a sweet card. I <3 that guy! I also went out to lunch with a dear friend whose birthday was the day after mine! We ate at Tony Romas and then hit the mall! It was like being a teenager, but with money! Later that evening another friend came by and gave me some hand dipped chocolate covered strawberries! I am loved! The love people poured out on me was just astounding, it is nice to know who really loves you! :-D Here are some pictures from my special day!

Here is 24 year old me!
 I let Miss Tornado put my 24 candles in my cake. She loves birthdays, so I thought I would let her celebrate mine. :-)
 The prettiful flowers DH sent me!
 "DH" and I went on a movie date the next night!
 My sodastream bottle with coke flavoring added!

No comments:

Post a Comment