The Log Jam Family

The Log Jam Family

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Operation Hot Homecoming!

Lol, so the title isn't as dirty as it may sound. ;-)

I have only lost 10lbs of the baby weight I gained during Baby Bird's pregnancy. I really want to get down to my pre pregnancy weight of 150 and rock a great dress for DH's homecoming and the romantic getaway he has promised me for this time next year so I am starting now! I got on beachbody.com because a fb friend of mine from Pensacola is a "coach" on there and she talked me into it. I ended up ordering Les Mills Pump, which is an intense weight training system that also gets your heartrate up for cardio at the same time! I opted to not do P90X for now, but I might get there after I am done with this system's 13 week challenge. I did the first workout tonight and boy am I feeling it already. Tomorrow is going to be an ice pack kind of day, but it will sure feel good. :-)

Here is my "before" picture. I will keep ya'll updated with new pictures every 30 days as the program suggests I take pictures. I'm so psyched!

1 comment: